When I started my freelance copywriting business in 1982, there were only a few copywriters out there... or at least that's how it seemed.
Back then, when prospects called me, they seemed genuinely relieved to have found someone who could write what they needed.
They simply didn't know where else to turn.
Today, things are different.
There are thousands of folks getting into copywriting. No shortage of copywriters for clients to choose from.
And any potential client can find dozens of copywriters online in seconds, just by searching Google.
In this overcrowded marketplace, you need more than just copywriting ability to make it as a freelance copywriter.
You also need to know how to get freelance copywriting clients.
And not just any clients. But clients who understand the value of copywriting... appreciate the skills you bring to the table... and are willing to pay a fair price for it.
Now, I'm going to show you how to go out and get more clients than you could ever hope to handle.
Assisting me in this task are two of the most experienced marketers of copywriting services in the world... and what makes this really amazing is that neither one is a copywriter...
Meet the "A Team" of Freelance Copywriting Marketing
When it comes to getting on the phone with a prospect and convincing that person to hire you for a copywriting assignment, few people are as experienced as Ilise Benun and Fern Dickey.
I know because I have used both of them, for many years, to handle leads, close sales, and negotiate copywriting contracts in my own freelance copywriting business.
You see, because of my longevity in the industry (close to 30 years now) and my columns, articles, speeches, and books, I get a floodtide of inquiries about my freelance copywriting services.
It's a nice problem to have. But it is a problem. If I responded to all of these inquiries personally, I'd have no time to get my client work done, and would be unable to meet my deadlines.
So years ago, I outsourced all my sales follow-up to Ilise Benun. After Ilise went on to other things, Fern Dickey took over as my "Project Manager."
Together, these two women have made more phone calls to copywriting prospects and clients than just about anyone in the country.
They have forgotten more about selling freelance copywriting services than 99.99% of working copywriters know, and now the three of us are ready to help you...
Get more copywriting clients than you can ever hope to handle.
In Getting Copywriting Clients, you get tools, tactics, and techniques proven to work in today's freelance copywriting market. Not theory. And not a rehash of the old methods that may have worked years ago, but won't cut it in today's world.
- Why being a graduate of a copywriting course or program is not, by itself, going to compel potential clients to hire you.
- Understanding the needs of the market -- and where your talents and background can fit into it.
- Networking for introverts: how to overcome shyness, make new friends, and build your network of contacts.
- Should you use your own name for your freelance copywriting business -- or create an impressive-sounding company name to make you sound larger than you really are? The answer may surprise you.
- How to choose a specialty or niche even when you're a total novice with no experience in any specialized area.
- Relationship selling: developing relationships with the people who need you.
- How to promote your freelance copywriting business at the platform through speaking.
- How to stand out and break away from the pack.
- Getting your prospect on the phone with cold calling: what to say, what to avoid.
- Generating sales leads with a free monthly e-newsletter.
- Attracting potential clients with a content-rich copywriting Web site.
- Should you have a blog? Here's why many copywriters do.
- How to get people to refer potential copywriting clients to you.
- Does paper direct mail still work for generating leads for copywriters - or is e-mail better?
- The quickest - and easiest - way to gain visibility and position yourself as a top copywriter.
- The first thing to do and say when the phone rings and it's an inquiry about your copywriting services.
- You have a great conversation with a potential client and send out your samples. Then you call and call, and she doesn't call back. Now what?
- Keeping in touch with leads: the fine line between being persistent and being a pest.
- When should you stop calling, give up on the lead, and move on.
- The ultimate secret to keeping your pipeline filled with all the leads you need.
- The simple "back of the envelope" business plan for earning $100,000 a year as a copywriter.
- Why you should keep marketing even when you are busy and don't need the work.
- Pros and cons of outsourcing prospect follow-up to an independent sales rep like Ilise Benun or Fern Dickey.
- Marketing methods that produce the most qualified prospects - and marketing methods that generate "junk" leads.
- Easy way to capture inquiries on your Web site - even qualify them online.
- How to increase lead flow from your free e-zine.
- Why someone calling you and saying they need a copywriter is NOT the same as a qualified lead.
- Steps to qualifying sales leads with the "MAD FU" formula.
- 5 indicators that an inquiry is serious and the prospect can afford your fees.
- Early warning signs that a lead isn't serious -- and should not be pursued.
- The copper/silver/gold/diamond system for classifying sales leads.
- Overcoming "I have to think about it" and other stalls.
- Selling the prospect with samples of your work: which samples should you show her?
- If you've posted your portfolio on your Web site, does it make sense to mail a hard copy information kit?
- The 6 most important parts of your copywriting Web site... and what to post on each.
- How to handle "Your price is too high" and other objections.
- 3 reasons why clients will hire you even though they could write it themselves.
- Market yourself as a "marketing consultant" -- and get paid for your advice instead of giving it away!
- Should you offer a "polish" or editing or rewrite service instead of "copy from scratch"?
- Must you guarantee results to close the sale?
- Can you write the copy only? Or must you manage the entire project?
- How to get as many as 3 out of 10 prospects to hire you to write copy for them.
"I recently purchased your audio program Getting Copywriting Clients. and I have to tell you it's awesome," says copywriter Winnie Anderson.
Get clients and grow rich!
Over the past 25 years, I have made millions of dollars from my freelance writing.
Naturally, it has provided a very comfortable - and financially secure -- lifestyle for me and my family.
I own - mortgage-free -- an 11-room home worth well over three quarters of a million dollars.
On weekends, we take a short drive to our second home - a 4-bedroom house on a beautiful pristine lake. We go swimming and fishing right off our dock!
I work in jeans and sneakers - no more suit and tie, commuting, project teams, or answering to a boss.
Yes, I get paid very well as a freelance writer - earning on average over $12,000 a week.
That means I make more in a month than the average American with a 9-to-5 job makes in a year!
But more important, I do what I want to do - write.
And, I write what I want, when I want to write it.
All this... or whatever freelance success you desire . can be yours, too. And much sooner than you think...
Hire my team now to show you how to get
copywriting clients - for pennies on the dollar.
Over the years, I've paid countless thousands of dollars to Ilise Benun and Fern Dickey for handling my sales follow-up.
During that time, they've dealt with hundreds of prospects... and closed millions of dollars in sales for my freelance copywriting business.
Now, in Getting Copywriting Clients, they reveal all... and I mean ALL... the sales secrets they used to make me a multi-millionaire freelance copywriter.
But you won't pay thousands... or $1,000... or even $100 to master their battle-tested methods for prospecting, follow-up, and sales closing.
You'll invest just $97 to profit from our new audio learning program, Getting Copywriting Clients. That's less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time.
And that's what it costs you ONLY if my ideas work for you.
If they don't, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada....
Try it risk-free for 90 days
That's right. If, after reviewing Getting Copywriting Clients, you don't agree that our prospecting and selling secrets can help you earn thousands of extra dollars in freelance income this year...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason... or for no reason at all... just return all the CDs to me (yes, including the bonus CDs - see my P.S. below) within 90 days.
You'll get a full product refund - no questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for?
In 90 days, you could be no closer to your dream of freelance wealth than you are right now.
Or, you could be on your way to making $75,000... $100,000... even $150,000 a year or more as a successful freelance copywriter.
It's entirely up to you.
To order Getting Copywriting Clients on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Order Getting Copywriting Clients today and you get an incredibly valuable FREE Bonus CD, Copywriting Today (list price: $29).
On this CD, best-selling author and master entrepreneur Roger C. Parker and I have a frank, back-and-forth discussion about the state of the freelance copywriting industry today. I give you the whole picture of copywriting as I see it - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
We also tell you about what I think should be every freelance copywriter's second business - writing and selling simple information on the Internet.
If you make $100,000 a year as a freelance copywriter... and another $100,000 a year selling your own information products online... your annual income is $200,000 - putting you in the top 3% of American wage-earners. That's a very nice way to live!
To order Getting Copywriting Clients... and get your FREE Bonus CD . just click below now: